A ThermaHug™ is a thermodynamic pillow that is portable, natural, and all about going green.
- Created by a Licensed Clinician who understands the dynamics of the body and required therapies to heal.
- Offers two therapeutic temperature options by providing either moist heat or cold. Easy to use...only requires a microwave or freezer to get the temperature you prefer.
- Comes in many different designs to fit various parts of your body. Anyone, children or adults, can enjoy the benefits of our ThermaHugs™.
- Offers real medical therapy and helps the process in our bodies to heal fatigued and injured muscles, tendons, tissues, and ligaments. Helps with fascia release and can help lessen the need for medications.
- Is a safe alternative for conventional heating pads. (Moist heat doesn’t dehydrate your body like electric heating pads do and it penetrates through layers of tissue to help relax, nourish, and heal. This releases stiff muscles, improves flexibility, and helps circulation).
- Clients can customize and personalize their ThermaHug™ by choosing from a variety of fabrics and aromatherapy options.
- Makes a wonderful gift, used across multi-industries, is practical, and aesthetically pleasing.
Animals love ThermaHugs too. They are relaxing and helps to relieve their anxiety and aches and pains. Lavender or unscented are the best options. The weight is also great for deep pressure therapy and can be used to help with neurosensory issues and anxiety similar to a weighted blanket
ThermaHug Neck Pillow 37” x 5 ½ “
Uses: Use for neck, upper back and shoulder region. Helps relax stiff muscles, releases spasms and enhances the healing process of injured tissue.
ThermaHug Face Pillow 12” x 6”
Uses: Great for eyes and face region. Used for sinusitis, allergy issues, eye fatigue, dry eyes, Sjogren’s syndrome, sleeping problems, migraines/headaches, TMJ, post-dental pain, post-surgical cosmetic recovery, mastectomy recovery and any other needs.
ThermaHug Boo Boo Pillow 8” x 6 ½“
Uses: Great for soothing children’s boo boo’s. Cold therapy helps reduce swelling and bruising, while moist heat therapy gives comfort with ear infections, teething, throat pain and any other small ailments.
Also helps with healing for smaller post-surgical areas such as facial reconstruction and cosmetic enhancements. If breastfeeding, can be used to help establish or reduce milk flow.
ThermaHug Tummy Pillow 20” x 8”
Uses: Use for any abdominal pain due to menstrual issues, colitis, IBS, PID, PCOS, swelling, cystitis, UTI, post-surgical pain and any other ailments. Works well for deep pressure therapy.
Great for expectant mothers and for use when a woman is in labor. If breastfeeding, can be used to establish or reduce milk flow. Also works great on lower back region or wrapped around knees, ankles, wrist, hands, and feet.
ThermaHug Small Back Pillow 14” x 12”
Uses: Use for smaller muscle areas, like upper back, shoulder, arm, & thigh areas. Great for those who suffer with back pain associated with scoliosis, neuro-muscular disorders, injuries, & other ailments. Helps those who suffer with autistic spectrum disorders, sensory integration dysfunctions, proprioceptive dysfunction, ADHD, & anxiety.
The deep pressure it provides is relaxing & calming to the nervous system. Use to help with respiratory ailments by relaxing chest area for deeper breathing. When used in conjunction with aromatherapy can help with respiratory therapy as well.